Seems that KiS (Keep it Simple) modules became more popular than my heavy modules like Forum. That's why, I'm happy to announce that I just finished a new module for WHMCS. Even if at a later time, it will be part of my Major WHMUp Module which will includes a special template and all of my modules, it will be also available as stand alone Module.
What is this module:
- What I like more on this is the simplicity in use and the nice interface.
- It's a Community module, but not heavy as the Forum module. As I said I focus to be simple. Your visitors will love to use it.
- It Supports 4 types of posts.
- Ratings (Testimonials)
- Does not supports categories but it supports searchable Tags. This makes the module more flexible as each post can have multiple tags.
- Is totally independent from your clients data as it has it's own registration functions.
- Even simple it has some useful features. eg in Questions the author can mark a reply as Best Answer. In Suggestions members can vote up/down to support or not the suggestion.
- I follow the well known Facebook interface which (even if in person I don't like it), people are familiar with. This means there is no separate page for post, but there is Expand/Collapse function for long tests, and the comments (replies), are exactly the same as in Facebook.
In general, these are the current features. If you want to give a look on it, you can do it in my dev site:
I've created 3 demo users in case that you want to login:
demouser1 - demopass1
demouser2 - demopass2
demouser3 - demopass3
at 03/22/2021, 11:11am
Been read 411 times
What People wrote... Post Comment
There are no comments yet. Be the first to post one!
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution