- Adds a custom field "Newsletter" to client table
- Newsletter field is available to Client Profile, Advanced Search, and most important to Email Campaigns so you can use WHMCS build in Email Campaigns feature for any promotion.
- Adds Subscriber to Clients table but mark him with status "Inactive" so there is no problem with your license level which counts active clients.
- Depending on your settings subscriber must confirm his subscription
- There is an inline Ajax notification, informing the subscriber if there is a need to confirm the subscription, or it shows a Thank you message.
- A cronjob removes Unconfirmed subscriptions after 48 hours
- System send a Welcome email to subscriber with Login credentials, which speeds a potential order.
- Depending on your settings subscriber must confirm his request to unsubscribe
- There is an inline Ajax notification, informing the subscriber if there is a need to confirm his request to unsubscribe, or it shows a Goodbye message.
- Module Active On/Off
- Show in Sidebar On/Off (Set it to Off if you want to include the form in another place of your page. eg Footer)
- Show in Homepage On/Off
- Subscription confirmation On/Off
- Unsubscription confirmation On/Off
- There is an example form as guide in case that you want to place the form somewhere out of Sidebar
at 01/17/2021, 13:12pm
Updated: at 01/24/2021, 17:49pm
Been read 475 times
What People wrote... Post Comment
There are no comments yet. Be the first to post one!
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution