Accept PayPal Donations with IPN Support in your website the easy way, with this complete Donations Module.
How it works
Potential donors can see a sidebar widget where they can fill any of the data they want and after submitting the form they're redirecting to PayPal to complete the payment. On successful payment they redirect back to the site where they can see a Thank You page and on the same time they're getting a donation confirmation email.
- Adds a custom field "Donors" to client table
- Donor field is available to Client Profile, Advanced Search, and most important to Email Campaigns so you can use WHMCS build in Email Campaigns feature for any promotion.
- Donor, after a successful payment, is automatically added as Client but with Inctive Status, so he does not counts towards your License tier.
- Module Active On/Off
- PayPal API Username
- PayPal API Password
- PayPal API Signature
- Minimum Donation Amount
- Donation Goals On/Off
- Show in Sidebar On/Off (Set it to Off if you want to include the form in another place of your page. eg Footer)
- Show in Homepage On/Off
- Add/Edit/Delete Goals: Currently Goals are for reference purpose only.
- Browse Payments
- Browse Failed Payments with Option to delete them
- General Settings
- There is an example form as guide in case that you want to place the form somewhere out of Sidebar. Keep in mind that some data (eg Goals list, Minimum amount) you must enter them manually.
at 01/18/2021, 11:59am
Updated: at 01/24/2021, 17:49pm
Been read 1004 times
What People wrote... Post Comment
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution