Maybe it appears as a simple Mailinglist Subscription/Unsubscription form, but see what it does in the background.
- Adds a custom field "Newsletter" to client table
- Newsletter field is available to Client Profile, Advanced Search, and most important to Email Campaigns so you can use WHMCS build in Email Campaigns feature for any promotion.
- Adds Subscriber to Clients table but mark him with status "Inactive" so there is no problem with your license level which counts active clients.
- Depending on your settings subscriber must confirm his subscription
- There is an inline Ajax notification, informing the subscriber if there is a need to confirm the subscription, or it shows a Thank you message.
- A cronjob removes Unconfirmed subscriptions after 48 hours
- System send a Welcome email to subscriber with Login credentials, which speeds a potential order.
- Depending on your settings subscriber must confirm his request to unsubscribe
- There is an inline Ajax notification, informing the subscriber if there is a need to confirm his request to unsubscribe, or it shows a Goodbye message.
- Module Active On/Off
- Show in Sidebar On/Off (Set it to Off if you want to include the form in another place of your page. eg Footer)
- Show in Homepage On/Off
- Subscription confirmation On/Off
- Unsubscription confirmation On/Off
- There is an example form as guide in case that you want to place the form somewhere out of Sidebar
6 Months Support
6 Months Upgrades
1 Domain Installation
Brand Free (No Copyright Links)
100% Visible Source Code
- Discounts for longer periods apply
- Triennially: Lifetime Support/Upgrades