New Features in ver. 2.0
- Multi language support. Is a feature that many clients asked for it. In a short, you'll be able to setup categories for a specific language and this category, and all blog posts belonging to it (also subcategories), will be visible to users who have set one of the rest available languages in your site.
- Local commenting system.
- Next-Previous posts in Article page
- Design improvements and upgrade to Fontawesome 5
- Compatible with both standard templates (Six for Bootstrap 3 and Twenty-one for Bootstrap 4)
- Unlimited depth of categories
- You can assign permissions on your Admin roles per category. eg Support team can post in AAA category but not in BBB category
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Each Admin has the ability to create as many profiles he wants, and when he posts an article he can choose who will appears as article poster.
- Main Article Photo
- Photo gallery for each Article
- Transfer articles between categories
- Transfer articles between profiles
- Comments. Here you go social if you use them correct. By default I'm using Disqus comments as they allow users to post with their FB, Twitter, Google+ accounts or by email. But if you've a Facebook page (not Facebook account, not Facebook group), I suggest you to use Facebook comments. In person, and in real tests, I found them more valueable. There is a trick in FB settings where you can connect your Facebook page with Facebook comments in your site. The trick is that when someone posts in your site the comment appears in your FB page. If someone posts in your FB page the comment appears in your website. Really useful feature if you take in account that most users like to stay always online in FB.
- Profile modal popup in frontend.
- Popular Articles in Homepage
- Category Popular Articles in Category listing
- Author's Other Articles in View Article page
- Similar Articles in View Article page
- ver. 1.6.0 Now you can set who can read an Article (Everybody or Logon Users)
- Responsive design
- 100% Visible Source Code
- Brand Free (No Copyright link at page footer)
Please Login to authenticate. -
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution